Are you an exceptionally-talented, early-career PR professional who loves media relations, social media, research, influencer marketing and writing? Then our Minneapolis-based PR agency has an immediate opening for a new Assistant Account Executive that could be perfect for you!
Five-time winner of Minnesota Business’ “100 Best Places to Work,” Maccabee is seeking a new assistant account executive who will work on both consumer and B2B clients and have the following experience and interests:
• One to three years of PR experience, with an emphasis in media relations
• Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, journalism, communications or related field
• Collaborative, possesses a can-do, team-forward mentality
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Natural sense of curiosity and creativity
• Strong project management skills to ensure work is completed flawlessly, delivered on time, and proactive communication with the team about project updates
We want you to be able to hit the ground running, and we’ll expect you to have experience with the following:
• Building strategic media lists
• Strong proficiency in writing media materials (news release, fact sheets, media alerts, media pitches)
• Crafting creative story angles to secure news coverage
• Ability to pitch media and build relationships with media
• Ability to draft social copy across different platforms
• Research influencer partners
• Monitor and track key metrics for clients for social media, media relations and influencer marketing programs
Sound like your next great career move? Please send your resume, cover letter and an example of your work (media placement, social copy in the wild, influencer partnership) to our VP Christine Scherping at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in the historic North Loop neighborhood of downtown Minneapolis, Maccabee has produced award-winning campaigns for such clients as General Mills, Foodsby, Delta Airlines’ MLT Vacations, Cirque de Soleil, OfficeMax, Caribou Coffee, Uponor, Hazelden, Pitney Bowes, Pilgrim’s Pride/Gold’n Plump, Kemps Ice Cream, Crystal Farms cheese, Edina Realty and Deluxe Corporation. Maccabee, winner of Promo Interactive’s “Best Viral Campaign” and the Silver Halo Award for “Best Cause Marketing Campaign,” offers a high-energy, nurturing culture fueled by a dedication to professional development for every employee. Learn more about working at Maccabee at www.maccabee.com, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube or on our Maccabee PR blog.