When the chief executive officer and president of Minneapolis-based International Decision Systems (IDS) decided to buy the $45 million technology company back from its London-based owner, he selected Maccabee to ensure that communication with media, customers and employees was flawless.
Maccabee helped the 339-employee developer of lease accounting and portfolio management software by:
- Generating favorable national media coverage in key trade magazines Leasing Today, Equipment Leasing Association Online, Leasing News and The Monitor
- Placing a four-page feature in Minnesota Business magazine
- Developing speeches and key messages, scripts for use by receptionists, and letters to be sent to vendors — all positioning IDS as the industry leader, before and after the transition
- Preparing a series of hard-hitting online case histories for the IDS website
- Training the C-level executive team on the key messages to share with media and employees during the buy-out.