General Mills, Caribou Coffee, OfficeMax, Malt-O-Meal, Hazelden, Gold’n Plump (GNP Company), Carlson Companies, REI Stores, Cirque du Soleil – these are just a few of the brands that have asked Maccabee to deliver bold national public relations and social media marketing campaigns to drive brand visibility, customer inquiries, leads and sales revenue.
Founded in 1996, Minneapolis-based Maccabee, a strategic public relations and online marketing agency, offers clients marketing insights and inventive campaigns that combine media relations and product publicity, social media and interactive strategy, guerilla promotions and events, corporate and crisis communications, speech and media coaching, online enabled video, and Web analytics and online reputation monitoring. The agency has been honored with numerous awards including “PR Campaign of the Year,” “Best Cause Marketing Campaign,” “Best Viral Marketing Program”, “Best New Media/Retail Marketing,” “Special Event of the Year” and “Best Publicity Campaign.”
Irresistibly collaborative, relentlessly strategic and fiendishly creative — Maccabee can help your company achieve measurable results including:
- Outreach to influential decision-makers and referral sources who can drive revenue
- Long-term engagement with customers, dealers, retailers and other key audiences
- Accelerated sales lead generation, capture and conversion
- Increased traffic to your website, corporate blog and other online assets
- Measurement of online conversations about your brand and its competitors, giving you actionable intelligence.
Would working with one of the new breed of digital-savvy, nimble PR agencies benefit your company? Is your business brave enough to connect with the audiences critical to its success through bold and unexpected marketing channels that can truly make a difference in your growth?
Maccabee is not the agency for everyone. But for some companies — perhaps yours — Maccabee may be the only agency that’s right for you.